When my boyfriend asks me if I've done anything different to my makeup because my skin looks better, I have to give credit to this moisturizer. 3 DAYS! In only 3 days of using this is when he had asked, and my mom saw it on the counter yesterday and said she knows retinol is really good and she wants to use it, too.
- All natural ingredients- no more conventional moisturizers that you have NO idea whats in them!
- Very cool press pump top. Reminds me of the alcohol or makeup remover pumps at Ulta and Sephora. Bye bye having to stick your dirty fingers in a jar, this method is much cleaner and lessens the chances of introducing bacteria into your product
- Very pretty and sophisticated looking jar
- Works to treat fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes meanwhile leaving your skin radiant and glowing
- DIDN'T DRY MY SKIN OUT!!! This was HUGE for me because I have dry skin.
- No smell
- My only con is at first I didn't know how the "pump top" worked. PSA: remove the plastic piece and it will allow the product to be pumped up
- A little on the thinner side (consistency wise). I prefer thicker creams but that hasn't affected the effectiveness of the product at all!
Side note: I would advise using the Beryl Naturals Glow hyaluronic Acid serum prior to applying and allow to dry for 5 or so minutes. Glow hyaluronic Acid serum allows for better absorption of products you apply after.
I will continue to use these products within the next few weeks to come and I will update…